Valuation & Acquisition Due Diligence
The most complex and specialised areas in the property sector are the valuation and acquisition due diligence of hospitality assets, which require a high level of expertise, an understanding of the hospitality industry, as well as the future market movements.
We are highly qualified to help with single or portfolio investment decisions.
Being the longest established HTL advisory in CEE, Russia and CIS countries, our experienced international and local team has their fingers on the pulse of the market and is able to interpret the implications of hotel investments in these diversely different markets.
- We perform acquisition due diligence analysis, to assist in the assessment of the risks and opportunities of potential investment by delivering an expert due diligence review.
- We can work very effectively with legal and tax professionals during the complex process of an acquisition.
- Our team is particularly skilled at guiding investors, lenders and owners through the complex nature of asset acquisition.
- We have significant experience in single asset or portfolio valuations from vacation ownership through limited service hotels to luxury five-star resorts.
- The practice of this analysis comprises a review of supply and demand dynamics in the market, and its impact on the property’s future financial performance.
- We conduct valuations in accordance with internationally recognised valuation standards.
Horwath HTL are proud to work with a separate company, HTL Capital Advisors to be able to offer the full range of transactional support services. HTL Capital Advisors is a global enterprise specifically created by principals of Horwath HTL in various cities around the world to provide transaction and capital raising services to hotel industry participants. HTL Capital Advisors works in parallel with Horwath HTL offices to provide a comprehensive suite of services covering client needs locally, regionally and globally, under a brand without borders principle. All HTL Capital Advisor principals have extensive experience in transaction and capital raising activities within their own and other countries and can assist clients in the pursuit of cross border opportunities with reliable professional action and advice.
Horwath HTL have an extraordinary depth of knowledge and expertise in the hospitality sector, and with HTL Capital Advisors as partners, they can offer full transactional services from new financing to sale. All significant transactions need due diligence, an understanding of the market and for future implications to be considered, all of which HTL Capital Advisors can provide. From securing the term sheets to writing the cheque, HTL Capital Advisors stay with their clients and pride themselves on honesty and professionalism throughout the process.
HTL Capital Advisors think globally and are able to leverage their international network to support clients anywhere across the world. A successful hotel transaction is based on the correct valuation of the hotel property and a market-compliant formulation of the contracts.