Valuation & Acquisition Due Diligence
The most complex and specialised areas in the property sector are the valuation and acquisition due diligence of hospitality assets, which require a high level of expertise, an understanding of the hospitality industry, as well as the future market movements.
We are highly qualified to help with single or portfolio investment decisions.
Being the longest established HTL advisory in CEE, Russia and CIS countries, our experienced international and local team has their fingers on the pulse of the market and is able to interpret the implications of hotel investments in these diversely different markets.
- We perform acquisition due diligence analysis, to assist in the assessment of the risks and opportunities of potential investment by delivering an expert due diligence review.
- We can work very effectively with legal and tax professionals during the complex process of an acquisition.
- Our team is particularly skilled at guiding investors, lenders and owners through the complex nature of asset acquisition.
- We have significant experience in single asset or portfolio valuations from vacation ownership through limited service hotels to luxury five-star resorts.
- The practice of this analysis comprises a review of supply and demand dynamics in the market, and its impact on the property’s future financial performance.
- We conduct valuations in accordance with internationally recognised valuation standards.
Horwath HTL are proud to work with a separate company, HTL Capital Advisors to be able to offer the full range of transactional support services.
HTL Capital Advisors is a global enterprise specifically created by principals of Horwath HTL in various cities around the world to provide transaction and capital raising services to hotel industry participants.
HTL Capital Advisors works in parallel with Horwath HTL offices to provide a comprehensive suite of services covering client needs locally, regionally and globally, under a brand without borders principle.
Please find more details in our Transactional Advice service line.